3. Viking Modi
The itinerary was excellent but the excursions often entailed walking 3 to 5 miles every day. I came home exhausted and am just now recovering a week plus later. The staff was helpful and well organized. The room while small was comfortable. But the reason I will never take another Viking cruise was that the food was mostly awful despite beer and wine. Good bread, good cookies, cappacinno machine always available. The crime brûlée was often burned and tasted odd. The chef as obviously not a graduate of Le Cordon Bleu. I survived mostly on baked chicken, fruit and salad. Everyone I talked to thought the food was awful as well. Did a Windstar last year and the food was excellent as well as the ship itself and various tours...came back feeling rested despite daily activities. Getting on or off the cruise was easy. Despite business class, only one leg of 3 legged return could be qualified as business class in my opinion.

Worst food I’ve ever had...

Viking Modi Cruise Review by Linda72

Viking Cruises, Community Team has responded
We appreciate the opportunity to respond to your review, Linda72, and are disheartened to learn that, despite your happiness with our onboard staff, your recent vacation aboard Viking Modi did not meet the expectations set by previous travels. We hear your dissatisfaction with the culinary offerings, as well as the taxing onshore tours, and assure you that your comments have been recorded for review by our Executive Team. We hope you’ll reconsider, Linda72, and welcome the opportunity to chat with you in more detail at TellUs@vikingcruises.com should you wish to share additional feedback. Thank you for sharing your experience with the cruising community, and we hope to hear from you.
Linda72’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Modi price drops

Small, small window but room was comfortable, well organized. Bed on the hard side. Nice linens and bathroom accessories.
  Viking Modi Deck Plans