3. Navigator of the Seas
We recently took a Transatlantic Cruise on RCL Naviagator of the Seas. We booked an aft cabin (6388). Having cruised many times before in aft cabins we like the ability to see behind us - it makes for great pictures, particularly when leaving a port. Nowhere in any brochure or online does it state that this cabin has an obstructed view. We could not see directly down to the water as there was an extended inaccessable deck outside our balcony which had railings and poles and a crew access deck directly below us. The cruise was completely booked so we could not change our cabin to a regular outside balcony. Upon returning from our cruise I contacted RCL to let them know that overall we were happy with the cruise however our cabin was not was it was advertised as. I even sent them pictures. Their response.......if you can see the horizon of the water, it's not obstructed and therefore should not have interfered with the enjoyment of our cruise. It most certainly did. Our Travel Agent was in agreement with us and will warn potential cruisers of this misinformation. Buyer beware! Remainder of cruise met our expectations. Dining room staff was very good and extremely accommodating. I’m a fussy eater but they always made sure there was something for me on the menu or they made me something special. Couldn’t have asked for more. Loved the fact the Customs was aboard the ship so the day before we docked, we went through customs so upon arrival in Southampton we could quickly depart the ship.

Don't book an aft cabin.

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review by Canegirl44