3. Britannia
My husband and i decided we would like to go on a cruise but was unsure where to go.We spoke to our friends who have been on many cruises and said they would come with us.We booked to go on the Brittania on 20/05/18 for 7 days.I did read the reviews before we went and was concerned as a lot of them said it was a dull and boring ship with very rude staff!!. Well the reason i am writing this review is because from start to finish i enjoyed every minute.The ship is amazing,staff very friendly,food always hot and entertainment very good.There was not one thing that i could complain about and would definitely recommend this ship.There are always memebers of staff around to help you and the ship itself is amazing and very clean.I enjoyed the sail away parties even in the rain!!!.I now have the cruising bug and have just booked my next one.

First time cruise

Britannia Cruise Review by Deepop

• Sail Date: May 2018
  • Destination: Europe

Deepop’s Full Rating Summary
Get P&O Britannia price drops

Cabins very clean and cabin steward friendly and accommodating.Would only have a balcony cabin mind you not that we sat out there