3. Norwegian Spirit
I was apprehensive after reading some reviews -- but I firmly believe that you make your trip what you want to make out of it. We had a great time, met some wonderful people. We originally booked an ocean view room. Got the email to bid and got lucky and got won a balcony room -- 9112. Which turned out to be in a great location. Embarkation and debarkation were the best I have had ever seen. We are experienced cruisers and this is always the one thing I dread. Wish the US could get it done as quickly as they did in Italy. We did not see any shows, just not our thing. I learned how to play craps in the casino .. my husband is going to be sorry about this for years to come. We did no excursions through the ship -- always book our privately and the ones we did book were great. Our only issue we had was the smokers next door -- constantly on the balcony in the AM eating breakfast and and at night drinking and smoking .. finally got security there when they were smoking at 1:00 am after having some kind of horrible argument .. they literally cussed out the security officer and told him to "F$%A&$% OFF"! I had to laugh -- but that totally made NCL finally address the situation. This "must be caught in action" nonsense was the only flaw I had with the trip. Not sure where they went -- but they were moved out of that cabin and we saw them once or twice around the ship and the looks we got were not nice -- but I did not care. We had no complaints about the food - but we ate in specialty restaurants for every dinner. We really loved the service in the French restaurant and the Italian one had the best bread on the ship! My one suggestion would be the tender process in Santorini .. took forever to get off the boat. Go get your ticket as soon as they announce you can get them -- the part about waiting until your entire party is ready is hogwash! We picked up our tickets at 7:15 am .. didn't get off until 8:30. Boats were half full leaving and so very slow to load (we literally watched from our balcony). There would have been a mutiny if this had been in the Caribbean.

We Loved It

Norwegian Spirit Cruise Review by CruisingAgain2014

CruisingAgain2014’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Spirit price drops

Mid-Ship Balcony
Cabin BB 9112
Cabin was great -- didn't see any of the wear/tear ugliness that people kept complaining about.
Deck 9 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins