3. Norwegian Escape
Cruise ship nickeled and dimed us to death. Had to spend money for any entertainment. If you liked to eat, drink and gamble, this ship is for you. Not enough time spent in Bermuda, too much time on ship. Bored on the ship most of time. Any entertainment that was there, we could never find a seat. Slot machines are worse that I’ve experienced. Usually, I can play them for awhile but these ate the $$s up right away. No fun with that. Ship was very crowded, we had to use stairs most of the time because the elevators were so crowded. Shore exercursion very expensive, we went on our own. Drinks expensive, water bottles expensive. Rooms were clean, mini suite was nice for a ship and had balcony, food was very good, crew staff was nice. I am not sure if I would ever do a cruise again. I am not one that likes to stay on ships, I like to be at the destination the majority of the time. Flying to a destination would be more fun for us,, unless the cruise ship can get to a destination faster so more time is spent on land then on sea.

Ok experience

Sunny10006’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Escape price drops

Aft-facing Mini-Suite with Balcony
Cabin M1 9291
Clean, ok size for ship, had plenty of room to store clothes. Refrigerator stuffed with unnecessary expensive liquor that we did not use and as taking up room to,store our water. Shower had lots of hot water.
Deck 10 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins