• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19
  • Deals

Disney Wonder Review

Editor Rating
46 Awards

IF YOU HAVE MOBILITY ISSUES DO NOT BOOK A CRUISE ON THE DISNEY WONDER!

Review for Disney Wonder to Alaska
onlineprofessor
2-5 Cruises • Age 60s

Sail Date: May 2018
Cabin: Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom with Verandah
Treacherous gangplank used by the Disney Wonder in Victoria, B.C.  Extremel

Let me start by saying the majority of the crew aboard the Wonder were excellent! The food was nothing special and the fact that Pirate Night took place at 9:45 at night made me wonder if was for adults or children???

However, my review will focus on a 7-page, comprehensive, formal complaint I sent following the cruise which included solutions, with the Disney Cruise Line regarding numerous and dangerous accessibility issues that we experienced on our May 16, 2018 cruise with our disabled daughter. Our daughter requires the use of a transport-style wheelchair any time she is out of the her home or out of the stateroom. We also copied our formal complaint to Cruise Line International Association, Department of Justice ADA and The Open Doors organization.

The serious accessibility issues that we encountered onboard the Wonder are as follows:

Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom with Verandah

Wonderful cabin with an extraordinary steward! Five star service from our steward.

Port Reviews

Victoria

Be aware the gangplank that may be provided I treacherous. The city is wonderful!!!

5 Helpful Votes