3. River Queen
This trip from Basel to Amsterdam over 13 days was so good. Last year we went on the Danube from Budapest to Prague but this has much more scenic vistas. My number one tip is to book your trip through Costco. We got a shipboard credit of $300 and a cash card for $1300. On the ship the crew was amazing and so hard working. The guests were very friendly to each other and we got to know some wonderful new friends. We had great weather. The included tours were very comprehensive and there were just 3 extra cost tours. My minor complaints were that the dinner menu was not to my liking. Some items that I would never eat. I am not a big drinker but all drinks are all included in this tour.Also, the layout of the dining room for the breakfast buffet was cramped. I would highly recommend Uniworld.

The one river cruise you should choose

River Queen Cruise Review by nancyk4

I would highly recommend Uniworld.
nancyk4’s Full Rating Summary