3. Oasis of the Seas
I was given anything and everything I need on this cruise. Time, entertainment, food and rest that I needed. Checking in is simple and as quick as possible. The food covers all cultures and is always hot and ready when I want to eat. Entertainment and things to do on board always met my expectations. Everything on the cruise is high end. You can find something to do til the we hours of the day or you can call it a night as early as you wish. Gilman and Ronald the table staff in the Grand dinning room at table 682 are the best I have ever had to wait on me. The presentation and the service of the food were always spot on. Debra my cabin Stewart in room 10205 was always there for me and my wife. The speed of getting off the ship is as good as it gets. By 8:30 in the morning I was in my car going home. It just doesn't get any better!!!

Best cruise yet

Tabuco’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Oasis of the Seas price drops

Boardwalk View Balcony
Cabin 1I 10205
I personally like and ocean view room better!!!
Deck 14 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins