AmaPrima Cruise Review

Excellent cruise

AmaPrima Cruise Review by vryan.irishlady

• Sail Date: May 2018
  • Destination: Europe River

I had cruised with Ama Waterways previously for a Christmas market cruise. That cruise was very nice and enjoyable, so I chose Ama Waterways again for my niece's cruise. I was expecting a nice cruise, but the crew and staff aboard the Ama Prima made this the best cruise ever! We enjoyed the food, drinks, excursions, entertainment and all the crew. It is a trip I will never forget. All the excursions were fun and informative. My favorites were the cable car in Rudesheim and Rhine Falls.

The food was delicious. I enjoyed the lamb, and I usually don't care for lamb. My niece thoroughly enjoyed the cresants and cheesy rolls. Sebastian was spot on eith the wine recommendations. I enjoyed all the wines.

I was content sitting on the sun deck soakung in the raus and cooling off in the pool. I looked forward to the wellness classes daily.

One of the most enjoyable activities was the daily Sip and Sail!

We had dinner at The Chef's table, and the experience wad amazing. I especially loved that they baked a birthday cake for my niece.

Thank you Ama Waterways; especially the AMA Prima for making our holiday very enjoyable. I want to give a special recognition to our cruise manager, Dejan Stanic. He was the best!! Dejan went above and beyond to ensure the excursions went as planned, and Dejan worked tirelessly to ensure all passengers go to their destinations after disembarking. I could tell Dejan really cared about his job and the passengers. That is refreshing to see as many companies have forgotten how to provide excellent customer service. A big thank you to Catalin, Sebastian, Norbert and Nemanja for making this trip special and most memorable for my nieces. Thank you AMA PRIMA!!! Until next time....

vryan.irishlady's Full Rating Summary

Cabin Other 113

The cabin was neat and clean. I loved how we got the beds turned down in the evening with the chocolate on the pillows. The room was always nice and clean.

Canal Tour

Nice sail in the canals. Very peaceful.

View All 311 Canal Tour Reviews
Windmills Driving Tour

I loved seeing the windmill up close.

View All 36 Windmills Driving Tour Reviews

It was a nice little walk in the town and fun to drink Kolsch.

View All undefined undefined Reviews

This was very fun, and gave you a good view of Rhine and Mosel rivers.

Trier

Loved the waling tour and the quaint town.

Niederwald Cable Car

Beautiful view from the cable car. Also got to have Rudesheim coffee...delicious.

View All 54 Niederwald Cable Car Reviews

I love Strasbourg. The old town is nice and the cathedral is beautiful.

vryan.irishlady