3. Disney Magic
It was a wish list to cruise with Disney. Both my wife and I aged 60 self confessed Disney Fans. However the Cruise nearly didn't happen. I had a Heart attack and double by pass surgery 12/2017. This cruise was my motivation to get through surgery. while expensive, this cruise was a great value and worth every bit of the cost. We had 5 days of pure Magic.(except the weather) Cabin 7612 5 star service and clean . Food very good and well presented. The shows excellent and very memorable. Could I find something to complain about ? that would be petty and unreasonable. Would I cruise Disney again Already booked 2019 Panama Canal 14 days on The Wonder Rotational Dining was great. pure Disney Magic. Had Late seating with good table companions. exceptional wait staff. HINT you got to buy the butter knife from AP as a great gift. ATTEMPTED MURDER ON CASTAWAY read on My wife made me Cycle on Castaway in the Rain

Attempted murder on Castaway

Disney Magic Cruise Review by Andy&Mary Reno

• Sail Date: April 2018
  • Destination: Bahamas
  • Cabin Type: Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom with Verandah

Food very good and well presented. The shows excellent and very memorable.

ATTEMPTED MURDER ON CASTAWAY read on