3. Harmony of the Seas
I loved Royal Caribbean and I wanted to love this cruise, but they made it impossible. They couldn’t get out of their own way! Restaurant reservation hours were 9-4, but they would let the phone ring until it hung up on you, dirty dishes left in my children’s state room from prior guests, ship staff changing my schedule and inserting activities in the middle of my dinner, dining room staff leaving us in a busy walkway instead of taking us to our table, the list goes on and on. The specialty restaurants were outstanding as was the entertainment. The ice show was particularly amazing. The ports of call and the variety of excursions were ample. It was a cruise so it wasn’t bad, but it was no where close to what i had come to expect from Royal Caribbean. I was a Royal Caribbean loyalist but I’m thinking I need to try out another line.

Disappointing

Cabin 7D
Nice room
Deck 14 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins

• Snuba
    The guides were impatient and only one of the three seemed knowledgeable. We only received about half the tour we paid for.