3. Grandeur of the Seas
The cruise was generally excellent. Our waiters on the right side of the my time dining area (I think their names were Phanah and Esos) were exceptional. They were so pleasant and did everything they could to please us. The evening shows were excellent.The evening entertainment was good. The group with a female singer. a keyboard player. a drummer, and a guitar player was excellent. The food and service was great including the dining room and the buffet.. the cabins were comfortable with lots of areas to store clothes and things. The vanity was quite nice .One thing that was not well organized was the muster session at the beginning of the trip. The beauty salon did a very good wash and style of my hair but I felt pressured into buying products that I didn't want and when I returned home my salon was not allowed to use those products so it was a costly mistake.

The cruise was generally excellent. Our waiters in the right side of the my time

Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review by CathyBurk