3. Harmony of the Seas
POOLS: Three tiny pools with literally thousands of people packed around them. By the end of the cruise the pools were so gross (assuming from all the people and urine in them) that we decided not to even go in. FOOD: The dining was good for the first two days, then the menu got old REAL fast. Each night, the menu had all the same items except for two options that changed. We felt like they have decided to push everyone out of the free dining areas and into the expensive "Pay to dine" specialty areas. I don't understand why the prices of the specialty diners are so expensive? Shouldn't they be discounted when there are other food options for free and we've already paid for them? ENTERTAINMENT: Entertainment on the ship was good, but you literally had to book them within the first two hours of boarding the ship or all the good time-slots were taken. We ended up having to do three shows on the same day in order to be able to experience them all, and then three of the nights we didn't have any sort of show to see. EXCURSIONS: Bahamas was so run down and had so much construction by the beach we went to, it wasn't even enjoyable. St. Thomas had a ton of damage as well and our snorkeling adventure was mainly looking at dead coral and fish that look like they could've been in fresh water - boring and non-colorful. St. Kitts we did the zip-lining and ONE person before I was supposed to go, the zip-line stop restraint broke while he was stopping and it snapped up, hit him in the back of the head, and knocked him out cold! We had to wait there for a good 20 minutes, and then they said "go ahead, it's safe now" and I had to zip-line right after that. I definitely didn't feel very safe.

Oversized Ship with Minimal Activities

Harmony of the Seas Cruise Review by travisp13

travisp13’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Harmony of the Seas price drops

• Zip-lining
    Zip-line stop restraint broke and knocked the guy out cold in front of me....... He was bleeding all over. Not sure what happened to him after we were told to walk down to the exit. He was sitting up and his was was pouring water over him while he was in a dazed state when we left.
    View All 59 Zip-lining Reviews