3. Adventure of the Seas
It was out of New Jersey so it was a quick 1 hour 20 minute drive. We were also excited to travel to their private island in the Bahamas and Bahamas in general. I been to many island but this would be my first to the Bahamas. This was my second cruise. I really enjoyed the entertainment, food and service on my first cruise on Carnival therefore, expected the same if not better experience on Royal based on others feedback. This ship was boring! The band spent more time setting up and breaking down the equipment than actually playing music by the pool. We had to miss the private island because of weather and instead stayed on the ship where a movie was played! No entertainment! I do not go on vacations to watch movies! The customer service was terrible! No empathy and could careless that the experience was less than satisfying. Our money was wasted on this trip! I could have flown directly to the Bahamas for 7 days for what we spent on this boring trip! Not recommended..

Boring, so disappointed!!

Get Royal Caribbean Adventure of the Seas price drops

Ocean View
Cabin 2N 310
and room 312
for our grown up boys. OceanView
Deck 3 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins