Harmony of the Seas Cruise Review

Harmony of the Seas Cruise Review by Beachgrl0826

• Sail Date: May 2018
  • Destination: the Eastern Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Ocean View Balcony

This was our first cruise and it certainly did not disappoint. Harmony exceeded all of my expectations in all different areas. I was a little apprehensive about cruising because I had heard many different opinions and experiences and I was unsure about the possibility of getting seasick. Never did my husband or I feel seasick at all- he never took anything and I took one single dose of dramamine right before we left port in Florida but not again for the rest of the trip. Embarkation and disembarkation went very smoothly and quick. It was a much simpler process than going through customs at an airport after being out of the country.

Pros

Food and service in the main dining room was awesome every night thanks to Yanti and Roy.

There are so many free options for food throughout the whole day that you will not go hungry at all!

Bartenders and waitstaff by the pool were constantly walking around offering to bring drinks to you. They were always friendly and personable while taking orders and making drinks. Roel and Natasia stood out by the sandbar!

Entertainment- theres SOOO much to do that there's no way you could ever be bored on this ship. Whether you feel like watching a show like Grease or The Fine Line or just hanging out in the pub or karaoke bar it was always a great time! Schooner bar was fun and a nice way to end the night!

Cons

The wait for the elevator at times was a little long especially during prime times such as getting off the ship at a port soon after docking and dinner time.

Most bars and music stop around 1 AM so unless you want to attend the dance clubs, special dance club events or the casino there wasn't much else to do.

Beachgrl0826's Full Rating Summary

Ocean View Balcony
Cabin 7D 9716

Our cabin was always cleaned once we left for the pool and was always cleaned again before bedtime. We had 3 cute towel animals on 3 different nights. Towels were always replaced. We never had a complaint about anything in our cabin!

Beachgrl0826