3. Harmony of the Seas
Overall, I was very impressed with this ship. The décor is more modern and everything seems updated from Oasis and Allure. I wasn't sure it would make a difference, but we LOVED the water slides. Also, the sports pool on this ship is adults only and we really enjoyed that. The service in the bars was outstanding. Embarkation and disembarkation were a breeze and possibly the smoothest we've had on any trip. My major complaint is the food in the Main Dining Room. We are fairly simple and tend to stick to the MDR for dinner since it is included in the fare. While the service was very good, the food was the worst I've had in the MDR on any cruise. The menu lacked variety and the cuts of meat were of such low quality I was shocked. The steak I received was incredibly thin and grey in color. This wasn't a bad piece I received, but was consistent in what I saw each night as it was the standard Strip Steak staple offered each night of the week. If you want any type of quality beef, I suggest you go to another venue. The chicken and salmon dishes were the only ones that were decent. I have felt the quality of the MDR food had dropped since the major push for specialty dining was made a few years ago along with the addition of Coastal Kitchen, but this was a new low. Overall, great cruise and great ship.

Very Impressed with Ship, Very Unimpressed with MDR

Harmony of the Seas Cruise Review by Mcolema7

Overall, great cruise and great ship.
Mcolema7’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Harmony of the Seas price drops

Ocean View Balcony
Cabin 6D 12706
Very nice cabin, bed by bathroom. Layout of Harmony balcony rooms is far superior to Oasis and Allure. The closets are situated on either side of the bed and are easy to access. I felt the shower was also bigger than on Allure and Oasis.
Deck 14 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins