3. Enchantment of the Seas
This was an extended family vacation coordinated by a family member who had sailed with you before. Embarkation could have gone smoother. I could not hear the instructions being shouted by the young lady on the deck. Either she needed a bullhorn or those instructions should have come over the PA system. Disembarkation was smooth. The food and the dining service was excellent. Our waiters in My Fair Lady first seating were efficient and accommodating. They responded to our requests quickly and even made sure the children in our party had a special appetizer each night. The food was fabulous. There was something for everyone. The cabin hospitality was excellent. Being that this was my first cruise, and it was arranged by a family member and not myself, I did not explore all of the options available at the destinations. Having this first experience under my belt, yes, I would definitely do this trip again.

First Royal Caribbean Cruise