3. Norwegian Dawn
This was our 1st cruise. This was a “Cruise of a Lifetime!” We were upgraded to a Deluxe Owners Suite (12002) and the views/perks/amenities with that suite were AMAZING! I was initially worried/warned about the size of the bathrooms on a cruise ship because I’m a big guy. I needed the large “Luxury” bathroom and was completely satisfied with the size of the shower in the suite. We experienced “Priority” Embarkation/Disembarkation which came with the suite. ~20 minutes on/off the ship, Wow !!! The ship was clean/shiny, the food was GREAT, the entertainment was also good, and the service was really exceptional! We really liked the having several days at sea, several days in Bermuda, and several days at sea on the way back. It gave us a lot of time to explore the ship, explore Bermuda and relax. We weren't in a hurry to do anything. We will do this cruise again! Very Happy Customer!

Wonderful Boston to Bermuda Cruise !!!

Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review by Jodi.B

• Sail Date: April 2018
  • Destination: Bermuda
  • Cabin Type: Deluxe Owner's Suite
This was our 1st cruise.

This was a “Cruise of a Lifetime!”

We experienced “Priority” Embarkation/Disembarkation which came with the suite.

~20 minutes on/off the ship, Wow !!!

We will do this cruise again! Very Happy Customer!
Jodi.B’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Dawn price drops

Deluxe Owner's Suite
Cabin SA 12002
I needed the large “Luxury” bathroom and was completely satisfied with the size of the shower in this suite.
Deck 12 Inside Cabins, Suite Cabins