3. Adventure of the Seas
Chosen for port of Embarkation and cost. Unfortunately, with everyone telling me how great cruises are, etc. It set a level of expectation that I didn't feel was met. The soups were too salty, the Omelette station was too slow, worse since there were two people preparing them and then oiling the pan AND spraying it. The Cafe Promenade which catered to the out of hours dining rooms featured pizza, tea sandwiches and salads. But Ni's winning smile was worth the trip. The schedule should have been given for the entire length of the cruise instead of daily. It would help you plan your itinerary better when there was an overlap, which forced you to sometimes make the wrong decision if you didn't think you'd get a second opportunity, It seemed kind of silly that the photography gallery was inaccessible when the cash registers weren't open. It's obviously for upselling purposes but if I could have the opportunity to review my images on MY time I might have purchased more, I hate being rushed. The drink and wi-fi sales the last two days were last minute marketing gimmicks which was a waste of time. It might help those of us who don't drink enough to justify a drink package, especially if your partner doesn't drink.

OK but not stellar

manthony3’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Adventure of the Seas price drops

Interior
Cabin 6V 6477
Small but cozy. I didn't put much thought into it as everyone told me I wouldn't be in it much anyway.
Deck 7 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins