3. Navigator of the Seas
The Navigator of the Seas this cruise was exceptional! From the moment you arrive at the Southampton Cruise Terminal the customer service made getting our luggage and ourselves so quickly and easily. All rooms were ready at 1:00 PM. CABINS- The cabin was clean, stocked and the attendant catered to every need. The beds were super surprisingly comfortable for both my husband and I . The cabin was well insulated and we slept soundly every night. We had absolutely not one issue with our cabin. We wished we would have upgraded to a balcony to get the cool north sea breeze into our room but we didn't think about it . FOOD-The food was exceptional as well. EVERYWHERE. From the windjammer we decided to eat there most evenings. The chef Joseph on this ship prepared fresh fish and chips for our table with different fish every night. This was not the norm. He saw how we enjoyed them on day one and they were not on the menu any other night so he brought a platter each night. Another aspect of the food was they really took great care and made the food comparable to the ports. Like we were in Germany and they had sausages...The mornings they made sure the English and different Europeans had their traditional foods available as well . (We are Americans). The Cafe Promenade Coffee was one of our favorites. They had ILLY coffee which we loved! We highly encourage you to purchase the beverage package. We added it up and even though my husband doesn't drink alcohol by end of day two it paid for itself. The bottles of water , spring, or sparkling was available all day and on the excursions as well. The wines they poured were premium wines. We didn't see one cheap bottle the whole cruise. We did eat in two specialty restaurants. Chops Grille..yes go! and Giovanni ended up being our favorite! We had steak there as well and they brought all the superb Italian entrees as side dishes for us to try. On Board Activities - highly recommend the Sushi Making Class! Flow Rider was a big hit for my husband! He surfed in the North Sea.. SHOWS and Entertainment-They also took great care in the movies they selected. They were for the region we were cruising to and from, We would wrap up on blankets on the pool deck (get your blankets early this was surprisingly popular) and wrap up and watch the movies. The north sea wind didn't stop anyone! It was very fun. Nice Quiet areas- our favorites areas for solitude was the solarium. We love children but this is a nice quiet area for adults. The steam and Sauna we used daily. I cannot even begin to tell you how wonderful the ports and cities we visited. I highly recommend the excursion Lubeck in Germany. We enjoyed the service on this ship. It was comforting at night to watch the TV with the cruise director and activities director informing us about the next day , very helpful

Exceptional Service and Food!

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review by deeis50

• Sail Date: May 2018
  • Destination: Baltic Sea
  • Cabin Type: Ocean View

deeis50’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Navigator of the Seas price drops

Ocean View
Cabin 8N 7380
The cabin was clean, stocked and the attendant catered to every need. The beds were super surprisingly comfortable for both my husband and I . The cabin was well insulated and we slept soundly every night. We had absolutely not one issue with our cabin. We were at the end of the hallway. We felt it was private and nice.
Deck 9 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins