3. Sun Princess
I've just read two "reviews" of the December 2009 P & O Sun cruise out of Fremantle One called the ship a rusty old bucket....which I do NOT agree with. In fact that poor miserable traveler didn't have a very good trip... but maybe it's their attitude. The other review was closer to my point of view... though I do have some complaints about dining room service. we skipped dessert a few times because it NEVER arrived and the waiters had master that 'I don't see you stare'. Over all I preferred the buffet...more choices, more vegetables and you could eat and go. I've been on 7 other cruises, none on this line, they were a bit more expensive and a few years back. The food on those ships was better...but... food on this ship was quite good most of the time. Though the 'lobster bisque' should be renamed 'oxtail soup' - for that is what it Though the 'lobster bisque' should be renamed 'oxtail soup' - for that is what it looked and tasted like. I thought there was more vibration then on other ships I've been on. it didn't cause me any sleepless nights...but was noticeable not only in the cabin but even more so on some of the upper decks. Yes, there was a problem with the water system for a couple of days salty water and ice. but ....things happen. Three days out I developed 'shingles' I thought the medical staff was excellent.... I didn't have travel insurance so I don't get my money back.. but wasn't that expensive...and worth the price. Even received a typed up report to take back to my regular GP. There were a few issues with excursions. Overall I'd do it again! just maybe not the singles part!. There were a few issues with excursions. Overall I'd do it again! just maybe not the singles part!. NOTE: your comment section does not give FREMANTLE as an options and none of the port-o-calls we went to were listed in the drop down menus

Christmas and New Years at Sea!

Sun Princess Cruise Review by Aussie Cruiser 1945

• Sail Date: December 2009
  • Destination: Asia
There were a few issues with excursions.
Overall I'd do it again! just maybe not the singles part!.
There were a few issues with excursions.
Overall I'd do it again! just maybe not the singles part!.
Aussie Cruiser 1945’s Full Rating Summary
Rates
Get Sun Princess price drops

Cabin u97
I have been on 7 crusies on different cruise lines...
this by far was the largest cabin I've ever had.
comfortable bed
room to store clothes and luggage...
  Sun Princess Deck Plans