3. Caribbean Princess
The wife and I sailed on the May 26-June 2 2018 Eastern Caribbean and had a very nice, relaxing cruise/vacation. We are both in our mid-50's with zero children (but now a 1 year old puppy). This was cruise #40 for me, #16 on Princess (our first as Elite) and our 7th on the Caribbean Princess. We last sailed Princess July, 2014 (on the Caribbean Princess) and was excited to return to princess. Since that July trip we did 7 other cruises with 6 on Celebrity (all on various S Class ships) and one on HAL Westerdam over Christmas 2017. The ship I thought looked good, especially for a 14 year old ship and I especially liked the addityiopn of Cofferr & Cones and the remodeled buffet area along with Planks BBQ (did not eat at dinner but did have lunch & breakfast) and Steamers Seafood (did eat dinner, thought it was great at a very reasonable price). We also really enjoyed the updated television with the on-demand programing which had a very wide variety of free, recent movies and some television shows both classics (Cheers, Frasier, Love Boat) and various other types. The crew was great, very friendly and helpful. The only negative was the stateroom and bathroom (bed was great). After being on the Celebrity ships in various balcony cabins and the Westerdam in a Signature Suite the Caribbean Princess cabin, while cozy, has a tiny bathroom with the clingy shower curtain. No biggie but the standard balcony cabins are much nicer, in my opinion or the Celebrity ships (bether balconyn furniture also). Finally, this was our first sailing as Elite on princess and without a doubt the benefits are better for us than the Elite benefits on Celebrity.

It's been a few years - Back for a 7th time on the Caribbean Princess

Caribbean Princess Cruise Review by cwtravel

cwtravel’s Full Rating Summary
Get Caribbean Princess price drops

Balcony
Cabin BB Baja 246
Cozy cabin with a small bathroom. Good storage and good internet connection and speed with some type of wifi box right outside the door.
Aloha Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins