3. Regal Princess
Second time around to take this Baltic itinerary! Personally I love cruising on Princess. Although sometimes, it is a hit or miss! I have sailed on Princess many many times and have already build up my level to Platinum/Elite! I love the many amenities provided in that level: free laundry, free bar set-up, free wi-fi (with Regal it it now unlimited vs. 120 minutes before (? don't remember # of minutes) anything free is always good! Hit or miss! Majority of times, staff are very attentive and give you excellent service; othertimes, some are quite rude! I would like to give a big shout out to the band playing in the Piazza! He has so much energy and oh so charming! He takes time to mingle with the crowd, dancing with the ladies, I hope Princess keeps him *forgot the name" as even just watcing him dance is entertainment enough! Would I take this cruise again....most definitely! The itinerary is perfect!

Cruising with the family!

Regal Princess Cruise Review by FYFGROUP2017

• Sail Date: May 2018
  • Destination: Baltic Sea
  • Cabin Type: Balcony

Would I take this cruise again....most definitely! The itinerary is perfect!
FYFGROUP2017’s Full Rating Summary
Get Regal Princess price drops

Balcony
Cabin BE E105
I booked a guaranteed balcony cabin and was very disappointed that we were assigned cabin that was at the very front of the ship! The balcony in itself was quite dirty (which we complained) with a lot of paint drippings! Our steward though was very efficient and took very good care of us! Thank you Noli!
Marina Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins