3. Viking Vili
We chose this cruise partly because Viking sponsors Public Television in our area. We enjoyed watching the beautiful scenery depicted on the commercials. Someone in my family had also been on this cruise and had a great review of it. The cruise was wonderful. The cruise experience, itself, was enjoyable. We had never been through locks on a ship. The places we visited were great and the crew was spectacular. The food was top shelf and the waiters went out of their way to please you. We tried to get the same waiter each night because he knew our names after the first day and took great care of us. My wife and I were celebrating our fiftieth wedding anniversary on this cruise, that is why we choose this time of the year to make our trip. We met some interesting people and made some new friends. Our cabin was well taken care of and was perfect for us. We enjoyed the outside veranda. The rest of the crew went out of their way to assist us with any difficulties and made the cruise even better. Their was nothing negative about the trip and we were extremely happy with our choice. We hope to take another Viking cruise in the future,

The cruise of being pampered!

Viking Vili Cruise Review by vpfrizz

• Sail Date: October 2017
  • Destination: Europe River
  • Cabin Type: Veranda Stateroom

vpfrizz’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Vili price drops

Veranda Stateroom
Cabin B 221
The cabin was very nice. The size was adequate and bright. Our cabin stewardess did a fine job and was a very pleasant person.
Middle Deck Balcony Cabins