3. Navigator of the Seas
The overall cruise was great. The ship is amazing considering it's a floating hotel. The room was adequate but slightly dated and showing signs of wear and tear now. The staff were all amazing, the restaurant staff make all the efforts to serve you with what you need and want at all times and are very friendly and helpful. The excursions were overly expensive and the bookings teams are obviously geared to get you to book with them rather than necessarily giving the most appropriate advice. E.g. in Oslo there was an excursion to the statue park by coach which I forget the exact price, but was expensive. We chose to do a bit of research and used Google maps. We walked there which took around 45 minutes and got a team back to the harbour which cost £3.50 or 350 nok. In Bruges we were informed the local buses were infrequent and expensive. However the booked excursion cost $52 each and was only for 3 hours in the city. As soon as you got off the boat However, local coach companies were there offering coach travel, to the same car park as booked ones for €20 each which ran every 30 minutes. Do a bit of research for where you're going before you get there would be my best advice. Also the provisions for under 3s were abysmal. The room was small and offered a few toys on a soft play mats. The activities which ran at 9 am on cruise days were a joke. One day it was bubbles, this consisted of a few bubble wands, most of which were too big for the tiny cup that had the hand soap and water solution in. Needless to say the children were bored in around 30 seconds. The second was story time, which was 2 books on a table. Also, we weren't informed before we travelled , but children who aren't potty trained and would normally wear a swim nappy are not allowed in the pools. My daughter is 2 and shouldn't really be allowed in the pool, but there is no way I could take my water baby on holiday where she could swim almost every day, and say no to her. So you can fill in the gaps.

Good but a few hiccups

Ages Under 3
Get Royal Caribbean Navigator of the Seas price drops

Interior
Cabin 1V 9671
Cabin was small, but that was expected. Slightly dated with a few signs of wear and tear.
Deck 10 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins