3. Emerald Sun
I did this cruise with my sister, mother and aunt. As I am unable to walk a lot due to continuous cancer issues. We were served like royalty from day one. All trips were well organised and arranged. All staff were extremely friendly. This is a very professional River Cruise and I hope to return soon, for another experience. We were not met at the airport in Zurich by waterways, but by Scenic (we didn't know who would fetch us). We knew which port we would start at, just the time seemed confusing. The dining experience was phenomenal. So much choice and efficient and friendly waiters. Quiz nights, music night and Nina our entertainment director kept us updated all the time. Just was disappointed that whilst cruising past the Loreley, we could not hear Nina on the microphone below deck (please check out systems) as it was a beautiful day to be outside. Galley excursion was very interesting too. Ships Captain did a great job as did all his crew, whilst sailing and docking, etc. We made lots of friends.

Awesome experience

Emerald Sun Cruise Review by NicholaR

We knew which port we would start at, just the time seemed confusing.

Galley excursion was very interesting too.

We made lots of friends.
NicholaR’s Full Rating Summary
Get Emerald Sun price drops

Beautiful interiors. Window could be put down, blinds were perfect. A bit of engine noise, however I used the ear plugs when it got bad. Decorative towels. Friendly room service personnel, we were happy with Gabriel. Instructions on how the TV worked. Just the shampoo bottles, it was difficult to get the shampoo, conditioner out of the bottle.