3. Norwegian Bliss
This brand new Breakaway Class ship from NCL is amazing. I am NCL Platinum Plus and have sailed on a number of NCL's ships, both smaller and mega sized BUT this one is unique. It's really beautiful. Some of the features will remind you of the Breakaway or Epic, but this ship has lots of new cool venues.....like a go-cart track on top (was so fun) and laser tag. A full-service real STARBUCKS.....just to name a few. And the ship has some of the favorites, too, like SPICE H2O, Cagney's Steakhouse, Le Bistro, Garden Café, etc etc. Speaking of dining, a couple of new restaurants Q and Los Lobos were excellent. Food Republic is on this ship (and I think only also on The Escape) and was totally awesome. But, I also ate several times at The Garden Café and all three MDR's and I thought the food everywhere was EXCELLENT. The crown jewel though is the Observation Lounge. I've never seen anything like it. It is huge, spacious, plush and very comfortable....with spectacular views. Just overall, great cruise with great service which is one reason I have stayed exclusively with NCL is their absolutely amazing service.....consistent amazing service I should add fleet wide. In closing though, this ship is a must see even if it is a short cruise, you have to see it to fully appreciate it.

The BLISS was BLISSFUL

Norwegian Bliss Cruise Review by B717200AGENT

B717200AGENT’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Bliss price drops

Studio Stateroom
Cabin T1 12557
I really love the Studios and have stayed in Studios in The Epic, Escape and Breakaway and have enjoyed them very much. It is really perfect for the SOLO traveller plus it feels very exclusive as (like The Haven) you can not just walk through the studio complex and lounge unless you are a guest of the Studios.

Now each Studio Lounge is different. The Bliss's one was interesting as it felt like you were in a lodge. Very nice and cool. I liked the decor.

The only criticism I would have is that the Lounge on The Bliss (or The Escape) does not have a BAR. The Epic, Getaway and Breakaway has a FULL Bar and Bartender that is there like from 5-7. Especially on the EPIC, we would all meet for drinks in the lounge.....it was great and fun.
Deck 12 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins