3. Enchantment of the Seas
We live in Florida and decided to take this cruise which left Miami. This is our first time on this ship. The cruise went to Bahamas and then Key West. We haven't been to Key West for sometime. Had openings on our calendar, so decided to take the drive from our home in the Tampa area to Miami. The ship is a bit old and could use some TLC in some areas. Otherwise, we found it to be always clean and kept up. Can't say enough about the crew on board. Everyone was extremely friendly and helpful. This is a sign of good management on board. I would definitely consider taking another cruise on this ship because of the crew. We try not to take a cruise twice on the same ship but this pleasant experience has changed our mind. The food was pretty good in the main dining for dinner. We only ate there once for breakfast. I preferred going to the Solarium when they served breakfast or lunch. Less crowded and pretty much had everything I was interested in. Windjammer, of course, was always super busy with everyone walking every which way.

Short Bahamas Cruise

Piwo’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Enchantment of the Seas price drops

Junior Suite
Cabin J3 8062
Because we had a junior suite, it was larger than the balcony we would normally have booked. It was very clean and kept up well. Our attendant was excellent.
Deck 8 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins