We wanted to experience a cruise, and the Fjords was the ideal location. Unfortunately, we experienced the following: - Inside cabin had stains on the carpet - Corridor smelt of dirty toilets. - buffet had scratched plastic cups. The first one I picked up would never be clean, so there would always be a group of scratched dirty cups on the side which were full of dried up food from peoples mouths (disgusting!) therefore, my experience of having a fruit juice with breakfast was non existent because of the health and safety risk - reminded me of the dirty plastic cups at primary school - Drab, tired decor - Dirty toilet upon arrival. I filled the sink with hot water and scrubbed the loo, sink and got on my hands and knees to clean the floor of the hair - Hair wrapped in my food at the fine dining (chocolate pudding) - Tired, yawning staff - just want I want to see on a cruise! - Same above issue with the dinner plates - The food wasn't protected from people breathing all over it...I experienced a women stood next to me with a cake on her tray...she stuck her finger in the cake to taste it, then told her daughter she didn't like the cake and proceeded to put it back in the fridge with the other cakes!!!!! I never touched another cake after that! - Bland buffet menu - work canteen menu more inviting! Would advise to cook different meals on daily basis - not to rotate every other day - For the cost of the trip, the food was cheap and lacked quality, for example, fatty bacon, cheap sausages, horrific tasteless red cabbage - the list goes on. - Didn't look forward to the food - Fine dining was rushed. I never got asked if I was 'ready to order' the waiter rolled up as soon as we picked up the menu and stood waiting for us to order, so we felt pressured to quickly choose something - which arrived just as quick as he took the menu...crazy! Lacked atmosphere! - Entertainment took me back to the 80's on days out to Blackpool, cheesy, and untalented. The bingo caller and his side kick made me cringe, so off we went back to the cabin on the days when we didn't have the urge to jump overboard... :-) - Too much space was allocated to smokers Positives (not many!) - The staff member who turned the room over every day was pleasant, however, I was told (by friends) that my nightdress would always been made into a nice animal when I arrived back on an evening...it never happened. Instead my nightdress was scrunched up and placed under my pillow, always made me chuckle when sending the latest 'scrunch of the day' pic back home. - The views of the Fjords are simply breathtaking. Be sure to do the open top bus ride to the Glaciers, and the train ride to see the the Huldra, an elusive forest spirit from Norse mythology. - Getting off the ship to experience a better quality of food was the relief of the day! - Irrespective of the bad experiences, it's not deterred me from another cruise on another ship

Dirty (dried up food) on plates and cutlery. Cheap plastic, scratched cups

Azura Cruise Review by fjords

- Inside cabin had stains on the carpet

- Corridor smelt of dirty toilets.

- Drab, tired decor

- Hair wrapped in my food at the fine dining (chocolate pudding)

- Tired, yawning staff - just want I want to see on a cruise!

- Same above issue with the dinner plates

- Didn't look forward to the food

- Too much space was allocated to smokers

Positives (not many!)

fjords’s Full Rating Summary
Get Azura price drops

Cabin R
- Dirty carpets.
- Drab, tired decor
- I was told (by friends) that my nightdress would have always been made into a nice animal and placed on my bed when I arrived back on an evening...it never happened. Instead my nightdress was scrunched up and placed under my pillow...does this only happen in state rooms?!
  Azura Deck Plans