3. Celebrity Millennium
We chose the Celebrity Millennium because of the route it took from Vancouver to Seward North bound through Alaska. I am so glad we did!! We chose to go the way of Concierge Class. Not really sure it was worth the extra money, but we did get special treatment at dinner and a special viewing of the Hubbard Glacier on the very front of the ship. Our dining experience was amazing. If you can get at Gaynor, Nelson, Alvert, and Rodka table, do it!! They were fun, prompt, helpful in making great choices and checked on our table just the right amount. The food was to die for every single night. One night we did opt to go the Tuscan Grill and all I can say is WOW!! Great food and totally worth the extra money. Our cabin was kept wonderfully stocked and clean by Gusti and the view from 7196 was amazing. I would choose celebrity again in heartbeat. The Millennium Singers and Dancers were very, very talented and fun. Every show on the ship was well worth seeing. Pande took care of our drink orders and was so much fun. No complaints here!!

Amazing Week on Millennium

TNT2018’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Millennium price drops

Concierge Class 3
Cabin C3 7196
Very clean and well serviced by Gusti each day
Deck 9 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins