3. Norwegian Spirit
We chose this cruise due to the time of year and ports of call. We did read a lot of reviews and despite negativity citing ship age, food, cabin size etc, our recent experience was very good. My biggest issue is around the "Free on Board" advertising which I believe is not correct as nothing is free. When I spoke to our travel agent, she confirmed that you pay for everything up front - therefore once on board you don't pay anything. We considered the drinks package which for the 10 day cruise - with conversion rates and the obligatory 20% gratuity, equated to approx. $1000- each. Prices on board were quite excessive with the cheapest bottle of wine with the exchange rate and gratuities equated to approx. $45 Australian. A stubby was about $14 Australian. The staff were excellent, food options were good and the ship was well maintained and what we experienced quite clean. The entertainment on board was of a good quality. Overall it depends on what you are looking for and your expectations - but for us it was a good holiday that we selected mainly due to the ports of call.

Overall quite good

Norwegian Spirit Cruise Review by BobMills

BobMills’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Spirit price drops

Inside
Cabin IC 6500
The cabin was a 4 berth so only having the 2 of us there made it feel spacious.
Deck 11 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins