3. Caribbean Princess
This was my families third cruise. I would not recommend this ship at all. The ship had a constant vibration at all times which made it hard to sleep at night. The food in the dining room did not taste good and there was not much variety on the menu each night. On past cruises we have been on the service in the dining room was normally excellent, on this cruise we waited for quite a while on our food and had to ask for drink refills. In order to have good food you had to go to one of the restaurants with the cover charge. I was also disappointed in the lack of entertainment while at sea on sea days. The majority of the entertainment was trying to buy something. We were also supposed to have four ports of call and one of our ports was cancelled before the cruise began without any explanation.

Would not recommend this ship

Caribbean Princess Cruise Review by Patm0875