MSC Sinfonia Cruise Review

Great cruising moments of my time.

MSC Sinfonia Cruise Review by Boitumelo

• Sail Date: Apr 2018
  • Destination: Transatlantic
  • Cabin Type: Interior Stateroom

I wanted to go over the equator by ship and the cruise line I chose was the perfect one. Plus the dates fell on my birthday .. this was awesome. The entertainment was perfect perfect. The food.. good food and for weight watchers there.. you do have some choice. Quite a variety for all. The rooms were very clean and well kept. As for the gym and say daily workout.. it was great. The morning yoga and stretchings were great. I loved them. For those who love running/ jogging there is plenty of space to that. Imagine the morning sea breeze flushing on your face. Awesome experience. The theater was rolling with daily activities. No boredom at all. The casino.. the restaurants, the shops with beautiful prices and discounts with the latest fashions in bags and other accessories.. great stuff. The music played in the club and other pubs was great as well. Lastly the MSC staff are well trained and have good work ethics and have made my trip a home away from home. I’ll surely be packing my bags for the next trip.

Boitumelo's Full Rating Summary

Interior Stateroom
Cabin I1 9289

Was well kept clean and beautiful.

Boitumelo