3. Navigator of the Seas
We chose this cruise line because of the EUROPEAN EXPERIENCE AND LENGTH OF CRUISE. I expected a more Royal experience, but found staff to be overworked and ship understaffed making staff very short in temprement. The 24 hour food experience is totally overated. Lacking in quality and variety. Beverages available are water coffee and iced tea during meals, forcing cruisers to buy the overpriced beverage packages. The specialty restaurant packages again are very expensive and food is mediocre.Entertainment was of the same but nice and well put together. SCHOONER BAR experience was far the most entertaining and fun. The specialty stores have merchandise that is over priced and can easily be found in the USA at lower cost. I would recomend that they add metchandise that is genuine to the counntries visited. Italian leather, spanish and Portugese products, French products. I found that the fashion jewelry is the thing that I can purchase at my local JC Penny. T shirts jackets clothing is extremely expensive, that is why it probably does not sell. At some point they had a sale of Russian Artifacts that had nothing to do with the destinations that we visited. It seemned as though somebody pulled this out of their sleeve last minute to get rid of past merchandise. Very little attention to detail as far as I am concerned.

Mediocre

Ekortlang’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Navigator of the Seas price drops

Ocean View Balcony
Cabin 6D 6330
Bed very uncomfortable they need new mattress. Bathroom could be cleaned better. Drawers throughout cabin full of past residents hair, gross.
Deck 12 Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins