The following events were my experience with the MSC Ship:
1. When you embark the ship you were instructed to follow a long queue to take photos, even you said you are not willing to do so and you were not allowed to leave. You have to wait for others photo taking, it was more than 10 minutes;
2. The restaurant waiter firstly refused to offer free iced water, when you asked the senior staff for reason, they were then willing to offer both hot and iced water free of charge. However, you had to wait for half an hour before the water was given to you. But on the other day, the waiter again refused to offer free iced water, I told him my previous experience in this request. Then the waiter went off and did not bring any water during the whole dining period. In this regard, we gave up the dining at the designated restaurant in the 9 remaining nights;
3. The ship only provided 2 tenders to transfer passengers ashore & returning ship on 23 May 2018. We stood on a long queue (more than 500 persons) waiting for the tender to return the ship. We took more than 1.5 hours at the pier under the windy and rainy conditions. I complainted to the staff-in-charge and requested more tenders to come. No response from the staff, his answer was telling us to wait patiently. When the tender arrived the ship you still had to wait on the tender because there was only one security check, we waited for another hour before embarking the ship, a total of 2.5 hours used to return the ship by tenders under severe windy and rainy conditions;
4. We never took photos but we received a charge of Euro 29.99. After clarification, the photo shop staff just simply replied an error without telling us who's error and why? One photo costed Euro 29.99, only stupid fool would pay for it; and
5. Our experience on this cruise was very poor and considered that the MSC staff were only eagerly to pick money from their guests without providing a minimum standard of service.