3. Viking Tor
The Ship and the crew were of the finest quality. The meal and the wait staff were excellent.Every thing about the trip was beyond belief.We toured the departure city before the cruise began. The tranfer from the airport to the ship was flawless.The included excursion were very enlighting. All the tour guides were professional and knowledgeable. The optional excursions were just as qualified and well worth the additional monies. The optional excursions went beyond the included excurions. We just loved the Salzburg extention. We felt that we were right out of the sound of music. The extended Budapest stay was just great.Budapest was so different from other EU countries. I would do it all over again,I just could not have asked for any better experience in my life. I would rate the cruise with a ten stars out of ten stars. I just can not say any thing more about this trip of a lifetime.

Salzburg highlight and crusing the Danube

Viking Tor Cruise Review by goldretx4

• Sail Date: July 2017
  • Destination: Europe
  • Cabin Type: Veranda Superior
goldretx4’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Tor price drops

Veranda Superior
Cabin A 320
The stateroom was very plush and comfortable. The housekeeping was very professional and attention to detail.
Upper Deck Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins