Norwegian Sun Cruise Review

Norwegian Sun Cruise Review by Ladybug2000

• Sail Date: May 2018
  • Destination: Cuba
  • Cabin Type: Inside

I picked this cruise to because it went to Cuba. The stop in Key West was cut from 8 hours to 4 hours a few months after I booked. I could not get answers from Norwegian to any of my questions before departure. When we got on the ship the bathroom in our cabin was dirty. The food the entire cruise was not very good and the selection was always the same. The information given out at the talk about Cuba was incorrect. The cruise included drinks but the last night they ran out of most of the included beverages. The only night our cabin was made up (towels changed, bed made) was the last night. Every other cruise line I have gone on cabin was done every night. Very few activities on ship that did not cost additional money. Ship was recently renovated while people were on board for a 2 week cruise to Panama Canal and then ship dry docked for 2 weeks. Ship did not look like any improvements made. Holes in bathroom walls filled with putty. The only show one evening was a comedian. I will never go on a Norwegian Cruise again.

Ladybug2000's Full Rating Summary

Inside
Cabin ID 8110

Old. Bathroom dirty. Floor grout filthy. Hair dryer greasy and full of small kinky hairs.

Ladybug2000