3. Harmony of the Seas
My wife and I decided to book a cruise on one of the biggest cruise ship. I also picked Royal Caribbean due to the great experience we had before. Harmony of the Seas was a very nice and huge ship, but also because of the big ship means more passengers and less service. Services at the retails such as Focus (photos) was lacking due to the amount of people and not enough terminals to view and purchase the photos. The staff at Focus were not really friendly or helpful, they were overwhelmed and did not know how to handle it. The customer service staff did not have the "I am here to make your experience great" attitude that my wife and I have seen on the other RCCL ships. They also lost $150 worth of liqueur bought at port and took 8 hours (2am) to decide to refund me. Other than that, our wait staff at the main dining for dinner (Head Waiter-Ronald Limpin, Asst. Waiter-Joseph Revellame) was awesome. They were very attentive and had great attitude. In summary, if you like attentiveness and great service from the customer service staff or retail staffs, I would not recommend Harmony of the Seas or any ships this size for a cruise. I think the Oasis fleets would be the biggest size I would ever cruise on.

Had better experience with RCCL

Harmony of the Seas Cruise Review by Loongjai

Loongjai’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 3 to 6
Ages 7 to 9
Get Royal Caribbean Harmony of the Seas price drops

The cabin was clean and spacious, our stateroom attendant was excellent. He decorated our room twice knowing it was our wedding anniversary and then my birthday.
  Harmony of the Seas Deck Plans