3. Carnival Breeze
Our first cruise. The good, bad and ugly. First the good, this ship is clean clean clean. I wish I had better pics of the cabin, I did not think about it while we were on board. Our cabin was small but did not feel that way, there was plenty of room for the two of us and all my over-packing. The room staff went above and beyond and super fast. The ship was large and there were a lot of people. The bad, the pools were WAY too small for them. Standing room only, every minute of every day. But they were cleaned and in many cases drained and refilled every day. The water slides overly crowded and too many unruly children unattended. We are parents of 4, so we love kids. But they needed more structure on this ship, running kids were a genuine danger to others. Our week brought several bouts of rain and storms, so the entertainment was cancelled or modified many times and to be fair, I should not judge them. The comedy shows were super funny and what we attended of the activities had been done as best they could. Service was hit and miss, some servers would be friendly and get to know you. Others only stopped when you waived like a crazy bird in front of them. The dining staff were super attentive and I highly recommend the Italian. Yum. That is as far as I go with the food, the rest, it was AWFUL, never had I heard of "Boiled, scrambled eggs" yuck. The buffet was never more than luke warm and if I were Guy, I would be for getting my name off those deck-side eateries. We enjoyed the ports all so very much. Lots to learn about and explore. Our guides were funny and friendly and did their very best to make sure we had a good time. Overall, we met some great people, enjoyed the ports and had a very clean and comfortable room. After that it was one drunken person puking on the deck and another falling all over screaming about how wasted he was, yet another group bragging about having weed and offering to share. Not our cup of tea.

First cruise a hit and a miss

Carnival Breeze Cruise Review by Ourcruises

Ourcruises’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Breeze price drops

Balcony
Cabin 8E 9400
We loved our cabin, it was clean with a great view and plenty of room although small it did not feel that way. Lots of storage.
Lido Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins