3. Norwegian Dawn
Have done this cruise a few times and I like docking for 3 days in Bermuda. No flying involved which is a plus when vacationing with small children.. All the staff were amazing and so wonderful with the grand kids. Ship was always clean. We had inside cabins and was on deck 5. There was a lot of noise upstairs late at night and early (430A) in the morning. After the 2nd night I complained and it stopped.Embarkation and disembarkation was smooth. I like having Snorkel Beach right next door to the beach because it is easy access and wonderful for small children. I went on the excursion to Horseshoe Bay which was great because they drop you off very close to the beach unlike other transportation I have taken there. Had complimentary dinners at La Cucina and Le Bistro and food was wonderful in both places. I will take this trip again and may go solo next time. It's easy and relaxing!

Cruise with the kids and little grandkids

Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review by et101

• Sail Date: May 2018
  • Destination: Bermuda
  • Cabin Type: Mid-Ship Inside
et101’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Dawn price drops

Mid-Ship Inside
Cabin IE 5569
There was a lot of noise in the floor above us. After being awakened at 430A two mornings in a row I complained and the noise did stop.
Deck 5 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins