3. Norwegian Bliss
We have just been introduced to NCL when we bid on a cruise at an American Cancer Society auction. We chose the Escape (western Caribbean) for this first experience. We enjoyed it so much that we booked our next cruise while on board. Six months later we had the most marvelous cruise experience on the Bliss. There isn't anything I would have wanted to change. We took advantage of nearly EVERYTHING the ship offered. The staff is so well trained, so professional, and so personable! The size of the ship could be daunting to some people, but we have found that the restaurants and common areas are designed in such a way that you never feel like you are being 'herded' with the masses. I particularly felt the entertainment was extraordinary. We were treated to "The Jersey Boys," 'Havana' and 'Prohibition, the Musical.' The food cannot be matched...it's sumptuous, plentiful, and diversified. We have already pre-booked our next cruise!

There isn't a thing I would change!

Norwegian Bliss Cruise Review by idografx

idografx’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Bliss price drops

The Haven Suite (Connecting Stateroom)
Cabin H8 13906
The cabin is designed nicely. There are little things that make it extra comfortable "light-up closet rods, a make-up mirror on the vanity (I could never figure out how to turn it off), plenty of drawers and shelving!" I do think a few things could be improved... if you use bar soap in the shower it gets fused to the shelf, and the shelves opposite the sink have no lip on them.
Deck 13 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins