3. Norwegian Dawn
We’ve always had an amazing time. Crew is wonderful. Even after 3 years since we were on this ship to Bermuda, a bartender remembered my husband on site at Topsiders when we got onboard. This has occurred over the last 20 years. (We remembered her as well but she sees a lot of passengers). You do feel very well taken care of regardless of your socioeconomic level and stateroom. Great food and I have to commend the crew we would see everyday, they are worked long hours and deserve the utmost respect. Can’t wait to go again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2020 we’ll be back for our 20 year anniversary and relax be our wedding anniversary on NCL to Bermuda. I also had the best guacamole at the Mexican restaurant. Casino was great (didn’t win big) but we were well taken care of by Jerry and Rimple while spending time there. Everyone should go on the cruise.

Wonderful as usual

Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review by DrK14

• Sail Date: May 2018
  • Destination: Bermuda
  • Cabin Type: Mid-Ship Mini-Suite with Balcony

Can’t wait to go again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I also had the best guacamole at the Mexican restaurant.

Everyone should go on the cruise.
DrK14’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Dawn price drops

Mid-Ship Mini-Suite with Balcony
Cabin MA 11572
Wonderful. Our steward Dinkie was awesome.
Deck 11 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins