3. Harmony of the Seas
I love this cruise cause its the biggest one and as a couple we need some time for us! Yes!! Without our 3 childrens! Wujuuu!... so here is my review: Food is great! Service and Quality of personnel Outstandig... ammenities, shops, cabins beautiful!! Very well organized and fun! We select to dinne in Grande Restaurant, included in price, and our waitres was awesome! John is amazing! He knows everithing about all main, entry and desserts... We also have lunch at Park Plaza and food was delicious. This restaurant only have salds, wraps and pannini, tea, coffee and hot chocolate jummy!!! Shop! Wow! We buy two Invicta watches with a 75% off... Ammenities: gym was complete! Also they offered health seminaries at no cost!! The water park was incredible for all ages! Cabins were beautiful and very comfortable... What can I tell u about the shows?! Amazing! Wordless! The Fina Line show in the aquatheater was exceptional! All dancers and makeup and dresses beautiful! The show caps all of our attention because of danger in some of the movements! We were in shock!! If I have to choose again to travel in this ship, ITS A YES FOR US!!!!

Amazing and Outstandig

Harmony of the Seas Cruise Review by ramosa24

If I have to choose again to travel in this ship, ITS A YES FOR US!!!!
ramosa24’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Harmony of the Seas price drops

Interior
Cabin 6V 8151
Very comfortable and big space in the bathroom!
Deck 9 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins