3. Oasis of the Seas
The person that worked on out room was great. Very friendly and accommodating. She have an excellent knowledge of the ship and what was going on and answered every question we had. Also, the service and food on the My-Time-Dining was excellent. My wife and I are telling all our friends and family how great the service was. We like so much the service and attention from all in the ship that we already booked 2 more cruises. We are looking for 1 or 2 cruises a year. Please be sure to let them know how much their services are appreciated. I was planning to take a lazy week at sea (3 cruising days) to rest from the toils of work. Well, I was wrong. There is so much to do and the shoes are great that I need a vacation to rest from the vacation.  The people on the Royal Caribbean cruises are wonderful.

Great Time at Sea

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review by MarianoM357

MarianoM357’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Oasis of the Seas price drops

Ocean View Balcony
Cabin 2D 9552
It is small but bigger that people think. It was very comfortable and roomy. Beautifully decorated and arranged. The view from the balcony (in and out of ports) was great (to many pictures).
Deck 14 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins