3. Navigator of the Seas
I had done my homework on Royal Caribbean and overall was very happy with the 2 weeks on board, the food and staff especially were the stand out features closely followed by top class entertainment each evening, my only negatives were the prices for the excursions which I found too high, the drinks packages were also very expensive, I didn't like the fact you couldn't buy 1 alcohol package especially as my wife doesn't drink, the only way to get this would of ben to provide a doctors note, this was very disappointing, all inclusive could mean that which would of made this a 10/10 holiday. The times in port could of been longer, especially Rome, for me I would of preferred an overnight in Rome and missed one of the other ports, every day was a bit of a rush, but it is a fantastic way to see so many different places. Finally we met some lovely people, some of which we will keep in touch with, this made the holiday that bit more special.

2 weeks of pure joy, fast paced packed into 2 weks

markcampbell1169’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Navigator of the Seas price drops

Ocean View
Cabin 1N 7202
Very clean and fairly spacious, nice view from window
Deck 3 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins