3. Viking Lif
This was our first river cruise on Viking and we absolutely loved it. The staff was incredibly attentive. They took an interest in getting to know us and answer all our questions. The food was delicious. It was never too over sauced or spiced and was just the right portions. We took advantage of the drink package and enjoyed some wonderful wines. I loved the variety of the food that was offered particularly at breakfast. Everything you could want and more. The tours were insightful and I can't believe how much we learned each day. The public spaces were beautiful. I never felt that there were so many people on the ship that it was crowded. The amenities and the tours were all exceptional. We've been on much larger cruise ships where you felt like one of thousands. This was much more personal and comfortable. I can't wait to book another trip with Viking.

Wonderful Cruise

Karrano’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Lif price drops

Veranda Stateroom
Cabin B
The cabin was very comfortable. Loved the balcony and watching the world go by!
Middle Deck Balcony Cabins