3. Norwegian Pearl
Unfortunately, I got seasick on this cruise. I got seasick on a Carnival Cruise 35 years ago and tried it again. This is my last cruise ever. I detest walking down the hallway bouncing off the walls. We had a penthouse suite and I guess we wasted our money because I did not enjoy this trip one bit. Nothing was on TV. Internet horrible and sucked. Everything ws so expensive and not worth it at all. The activities were lame and the entire cruise was very boring. I enjoyed the dinners, excursions (even though some were cheezy). I just enjoyed getting off the boat. So much down time that I feel like we wasted our money. I was so very disappointed. I do not recommend this trip unless you like to gamble, drink or just sit around. The ship was nice and well maintained, but overall I did not like it one bit. I am so sorry, but save your money and go on a river cruise or a road trip. You will get much more out of it.

Disappointment of Alaskan Cruise - Very Boring