3. Harmony of the Seas
Labadee. Haiti was awesome. Very clean, pleasant crew and great port. The cruise itself it's beautiful and the crew are phenomenal. Plenty to do for the kiddos, zip linning, golf, ice skating, water slides, pools, basketball court, the Abyss, science lab, disco My 2 teenage kids really enjoyed teen club. Zip linning, golf, entertainment shows were very nice. I was impressed with the amount of work and man power it takes to run this ship! The decor, variety in stores, dinning options, plentynto do at night. Cleaning crew are everywhere. Bathrooms are so clean. Can't believe how smooth every goes especially during dinner time. They have a system like I never seen before. No waiting in line, and if you have a large group they will arrange tables to sit together. Customer service was very cordial. One of our excursions got canceled die to weather and we were reimburse without any issues in less than 4 hours.

Beautiful ship, excellence service

Harmony of the Seas Cruise Review by Manati22

• Sail Date: May 2018
  • Destination: Western Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Ocean View with Large Balcony
Labadee. Haiti was awesome. Very clean, pleasant crew and great port.

My 2 teenage kids really enjoyed teen club.

The decor, variety in stores, dinning options, plentynto do at night.

Manati22’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 10 to 12
Ages 13 to 15
Get Royal Caribbean Harmony of the Seas price drops

Ocean View with Large Balcony
Cabin 1C 9534
The only thing I didn't like was the trundle sofa bed. When opened it doesn't leave much space between the bed and dresser. Other than this it was great.
Deck 14 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins