3. Oasis of the Seas
We chose this cruise ship because it's one of the bigger ships of Royal Caribbean. What a great decision we made! The ship was gorgeous and there so much to do we didn't get a chance to do everything even though we had a 7 day cruise. We tried to attend every event we could. The activities were amazing! We loved the Aqua Theater, what great talent. They kept us entertained the entire time! The Headliner show (Las Vegas Tenors) had amazing voices, they were awesome! Frozen in Time, oh my goodness! It was Amazing!! That was such amazing ice skating skills. They told a story with every movement! Its a must watch!! You cannot miss it. Come Fly with me show was great also. Our dining experience was amazing. We had a waiter that was so attentive and professional. The food was delicious! My husband even chose 2 plates at times because it was so good!

Oasis of the Sea Was Amazing!!

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review by Arianna26

• Sail Date: May 2018
  • Destination: Eastern Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Central Park View Balcony
Arianna26’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Oasis of the Seas price drops

Central Park View Balcony
Cabin 2J 12595
Cabin was perfect. It was spacious. We requested our bed to be connected once we arrive. We had more than enough storage by the vanity, closet and bathroom
Deck 14 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins