National Geographic Islander Cruise Review

fabulous time

National Geographic Islander Cruise Review by readytogoin2

• Sail Date: May 2018
  • Destination: Galapagos

We went on a Nat Geo Alaska cruise and the 6 of us just knew we had to do Galapagos with them again. It is just an over the top experience if you are looking for a very active and tons of info trip, with terrific staff, naturalist and crew..all exceptional. I needed a vacation after I got back!

I gave our cabin excellent because it was so darn cute and I swear a few feet bigger than Alaska. Be forewarned though these are NOT your usual cruise cabins, very close quarters, but very efficient..

Breakfast and Lunch were very good.Dinner was fine. Just not overwhelming. They are small portions which we all liked and very elegantly done.. the bbq night was fun.

Well the animals are the entertainment. other than that one night of local performers.

The hikes, kayaking, snorkeling were all amazing.I now know everything possible about the blue footed boogie..

readytogoin2's Full Rating Summary

Cabin 2 I guess. 205 I think

tiny tiny bathroom ,but we were expecting it. lots of luggage storage. Loved the whole Islander theme, which we decided to do other than the newer ship .

readytogoin2